No products in the cart.
ErgoAssess – online assessment
ErgoAssess is an internet based application that is used to survey staff to determine the risk of injury. The program allows organisations to educate their staff on ways to better interact in their working environment.
ErgoAssess is a training tool that takes less than 15 minutes to perform, with solutions emailed directly to the worker where appropriate. A full tracking system and audit trail make it ideal for managing a large workforce. The program will also flag those people with high risk responses that may require a face to face follow up.
Using ErgoAssess means staff have access to self help ergonomic education and your business has in depth – knowledge of potential risks at a fraction of the usual cost.
- Office workstation assessment
- Home office assessment
- Safe driving – ergonomics of the car
- Manual Handling education
ErgoAssess reporting is designed to give you a complete audit trail of what is happening within your organization. Because there is one central store of information, this means that users can be located nationally or even globally and the administrator can view the reports, picking up trends within the organization, seeing who is Low / Medium or High Risk, aiming to mitigate risk of injury or workcover claims before they arise.
Benefits at a Glance
- No software to install
- Access from any PC – home or work
- Easy to administer
- Developed by Ergonomists and Physiotherapists
- Automate staff education process
- Full reporting capability
- Minimal disruption to staff
- Easily identify staff that need help
- Time effective and cost effective
- Address your legal responsibilities