No products in the cart.
Ergoworks consultants provide expert knowledge in the area of ergonomics and will assess the organistations needs and develop achievable goals and solutions.
We provide clear, practical advice to help you make your workplace safer and more productive. Our structured approach to risk assessment can be applied to all workplaces and situations.
Individual Workstation assessment:
This assessment is used when an employee has a specific injury that is affecting their performance at work. The assessment and report are detailed and will cover the following:
- Identifying risk factors at the workstation that may cause injury and finding preventable solutions to these problems
- Analysis of the employee, their job requirements and their working posture
- Analysis of all aspects of the workstation – chair, desk, monitor, keyboard, mouse and their placement
- Postural advice is provided and rest and stretch breaks are discussed
- Report will identify any problems with the workstation setup and recommendations to assist in minimising postural stain and discomfort
Proactive workstation assessments:
Often used for larger numbers of employees who don’t have a specific injury. Both the assessment and report are shorter in length, however will still cover all the key aspects of a workstation setup. Postural advice, rest and stretch breaks are also included in this preventative assessment.
Home office workstation assessment:
Working from home poses a risk for employees and organisations who are not adequately setup and have not performed a risk assessment.
- Assessments include the same rigorous steps as a typical office assessment
- Other Health and safety aspects are covered such as lighting, exit routes, trip hazards, safety procedures
- Provision of smoke alarms, first aid kits and fire extinguishers
- A detailed report will be provided with outlining problems / risks identified and recommendations